The Patina Blouse is a collared, v-neck, button up top. The sleeves are full and the pattern includes options for a short sleeve or long sleeve with cuff and continuous bound placket. It comes with 2 neckline depth options and you can access free additional neckline options on Friday Pattern Companys Blog Post (see their website). The Patina is designed for light to mid weight woven fabrics. The Patina is an essential button up blouse with a twist and is sure to be the type of top you reach for again and again.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 – 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes options for short sleeve or long sleeve with cuff.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- Get inspired and share your make using #PatinaBlouse on social media.
- 5-7, 1/2”[1.3cm] buttons. 5 if you are making the short sleeved version, 7 if you are makingthe long sleeved version.
- Matching thread
- .7 yards [.6 meters] Light to mid weight interfacing (see yardage)
Please see the photo of the back of the packet for yardage details.