skirt set is made up of a wrap top and midi skirt that are comfortable, glamorous, and
fun! Both patterns are designed to be easy to sew. The wrap top features long sleeves brought in at the hem with elastic. It can be wrapped in several different ways! The skirt is a flowy a-line dream brought in in the back with elastic for an easy and comfortable fit, not to mention the skirt features roomy pockets. Make this set from a silk for a party-ready get up. Make it in linen for an everyday uniform. These pieces can be worn together or mixed and matched with other Friday patterns. The Saturday Skirt set pieces are sure to be a versatile addition to your handmade wardrobe.
- Safety pin
- Matching thread
- 1/2 yard [.5 meters] – 3/8”[1cm] wide elastic
- 2/3 yard [.6 meters] – 1”[2.5cm] wide elastic
- 1/8 yard [12cm] fusible interfacing.
- Optional: 2.5 yards [2.3 meters] single fold bias tape (1/2”[1.3cm] wide) for finishing facing edges.
(The Fabric Boutique has fabric, haberdashery, interfacing and elastic all on this website)!
- Pattern includes both top and skirt patterns.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- Get inspired and share your make using #SaturdaySkirtSet on social media.
Please see back of packet and other photos for fabric quantity requirements.